Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Days 15-16

I maaaaaaaaaade it. Halfway done. *Does a little dance*

The sad thing is, it's not that hard, except for the fact that I want a Quest bar.

Almond butter....

A cupcake.....

No really, it's not that hard.

Photo: #lunch #day16 #salad #chicken #avocadoPhoto: #whole30 #day17 #tallow #eggsandspinach #avocado #lowcarb #highfatPhoto: #whole30 #breakfast #eggs #kale #avocado #franksredhot #day16
Photo: #postworkout #whole30 #kabochasquah #beefheartPhoto: #day15 #dinner #whole30 #grill #beefheart #sweetpotatoes #preworkoutPhoto: #whole30 #dinner #musclemeat #carnivore #day15

That's my food. Yes, it's a beef heart. The purest muscle meat around. So low calorie (as far as red meat goes) low in fat, and high protein. Cook that ish in some tallow and you have yourself the best tasting meal ever. Got a 2.5 lb heart for about 6$. Talk about cheap. I think it's so cheap because people feel weird eating one. I have this thing where I say something like "I'm about to eat your soul" every time I take a bite. I should probably quit that.

My workouts have been awesome and intense. I keep track of how much I'm lifting and have seen definite increases. I used a tape measure to gauge my fat loss. Turns out, I'm sitting the exact same. I feel better though, and isn't that what this is about? I started off pretty lean and thin anyway, so I didn't have too much to lose.

Being halfway through, I can safely say I'm glad I chose to do this again. It has helped reopen my eyes to real food, to enjoy the taste, and savor the flavor. God, that sounded corny.

I'm ready to take on the ending half.

Then I'm having a Quest bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment